Cloud accounting software gives you full access to your accounts through the Internet. It gives you incredible control and flexibility and means we - as your accountant - can give dynamic and real time advice to you and your business.
Although cloud accounting is a fairly recent trend, One Accounting were early adopters. We’ve been helping lead the online charge and using software like Xero and Freeagent ever since they were launched in the UK.
What are the benefits for small business? Here’s our top five:
- Instant access: Check your accounting position 24/7. From any device and from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Simple and secure: The software we use is user friendly, secure, and easy to learn. It’s also developed for your business (and not for your accountant)
- Low fixed cost: You pay an inexpensive monthly subscription and not a one off cost. For that you get free updates and will always be using the latest version
- Real time advice: Your accountant gets full access to your records. So we can advise, we can diagnose problems, and we can provide dynamic solutions for you real time
- Customisable experience: There are hundreds of add-on apps which integrate with cloud software. So you can build your own tailored ecosystem of joined-up business tools Sound interesting? Take a look at how our Cloud services can help your business grow and develop or give us a call on 0131 220 015 for a chat.