Financial accounting or compliance accounting takes a look at your last year of trading in order to prepare returns for HMRC and Companies House. As Chartered Management Accountants, on the other hand, we are trained to take it a step further and focus on the upcoming year. We take a look at your recent performance, current sales, cashflow and profit forecast to give you a comprehensive guide of what to look forward to, and more importantly, what you’ll need to avoid in the coming business quarters.
We provide you with accurate and timely figures for finance applications and covenants that give you a better understanding of how your business is performing within your marketplace.
Our Monthly, Quarterly or Six-monthly pack includes:
- Set of summary ratios with key financial statistics
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Movement
- Aged Debtors/Creditors
- Key Performance Indications (KPIs)
- Overall Business Commentary
With this information one of our Chartered Management Accountants will meet with you and any key stakeholders to dissect the reports, go over any tax issues that have arisen and talk about future business plans and opportunities.
Our Latest Twitter Updates
- #TaxTipTuesday Start-ups - keep your receipts! Pre-trading expenditure for upto 7 years can be claimed when you start trading
- @yposition_j Thank you, much appreciated!
- @ProfitableFirm @ginasj Thanks for the kind words! Is there a way we can help? You can phone us on 01313386150 to discuss further
- Do Not Rely on HMRC VAT Advice http://t.co/LDgqz0VEBW
- @teamffe No problem! You can always contact us if you need information about IR35. Always happy to help!
- More RTI headaches. Wonder how many politicians have ever run a small business & deal with constantly changing rules, software, goalposts.
- Thanks to all who came along to our contractors event last night. We'll be doing free IR35 contract checks for all attendees.
- Worst excuses for missing work revealed via @Telegraph http://t.co/bEt7elsocs
View More: twitter.com/OneAccounting