UK Business Structures
What type of business is right for you?
Thinking of starting a business but not sure what structure is right for you? Check out this guide to see the basic differences between a limited company and sole trade, etc.
Our Latest Twitter Updates
- @teamffe No problem! You can always contact us if you need information about IR35. Always happy to help!
- More RTI headaches. Wonder how many politicians have ever run a small business & deal with constantly changing rules, software, goalposts.
- Thanks to all who came along to our contractors event last night. We'll be doing free IR35 contract checks for all attendees.
- Worst excuses for missing work revealed via @Telegraph http://t.co/bEt7elsocs
- #TaxTipTuesday Building costs can fall into P&L expenditure or capital which each have difference tax treatments
- Do Not Rely on HMRC VAT Advice! http://t.co/cWARTCUsa2
View More: twitter.com/OneAccounting