IR35 for Contractors
Date: Thursday 16th May
Location: MWB Business Exchange (EH12 9DQ)
WHAT EVERY CONTRACTOR SHOULD KNOW about the increasing risk of Inland Revenue investigation and their IR35 status...
Join us at this short but valuable event and you'll discover:
- What IR35 is in easy-to-understand terms
- What impact IR35 has on you, should you be caught in an Inland Revenue investigation
- How HMRC is gearing up to look more closely at contractors
- How you can tighten up your contract and how you protect yourself from the costs of investigation
- The alternatives available to you so you can minimise your risk of investigation and minimise your tax too
SPECIAL OFFER: Bring along a copy of your contract with you on the evening and you'll be able to get a free summary contract review (normal price £100 plus Vat). This is our way of showing you what we know about IR35 and how we can help you further.
Free Webinar – Pricing For Profit
Date: Thursday 30th May
Location: Your desk
Setting a price for your goods and services is one of the biggest challenges for the small business owner. Set prices too high and you will alienate your customers and have an empty shop, set prices too low and you won't make enough profit to survive.
In this free webinar we will be looking at how to "Price For Profit".
- Common approaches to setting a price
- Calculate the true cost of your goods & services
- How to work out your profit
- The importance of perception – what does your price suggest to your customers?
- Our 7 bite-sized strategies to "Price For Profit"
Our Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @teamffe: All the way from Essex to Edinburgh - reach the Scottish border and the sun is shining. #happyteamffe
- Slash corporation tax to 10pc to beat avoidance, says MP via @Telegraph http://t.co/JMeePxZFgI
- Good luck to all 27,000 participants in the Edinburgh Marathon festival this weekend (including our Chris in the half marathon!)
- #TaxTipTuesday Start-ups - keep your receipts! Pre-trading expenditure for upto 7 years can be claimed when you start trading
- @yposition_j Thank you, much appreciated!
- @ProfitableFirm @ginasj Thanks for the kind words! Is there a way we can help? You can phone us on 01313386150 to discuss further
- Do Not Rely on HMRC VAT Advice http://t.co/LDgqz0VEBW
View More: twitter.com/OneAccounting