Companies outsource to contractors to minimise their tax liabilities and give themselves greater flexibility. Third party agencies are in the business to profit from arranging those contracts. So who does that leave to give trustworthy advice that is in the best interest of the contractors?
Whether you need to establish your own limited company or need to know how you can minimise your IR 35 risk, we can help. We start off with a free, no-obligation consultation at our office, by phone or web conference where we can talk about your contractor status and advise you on how to minimise your tax risk and maximise your take home earnings. We can also give you a quote for our ongoing accountancy and administration services so you’ll know exactly what to expect in the initial months of your contract.
We currently work with contractors in the Financial Services, Banking, IT, Business Consultancy and Oil & Gas sectors.
Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to go over all your questions and concerns.
Our Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @teamffe: All the way from Essex to Edinburgh - reach the Scottish border and the sun is shining. #happyteamffe
- Slash corporation tax to 10pc to beat avoidance, says MP via @Telegraph http://t.co/JMeePxZFgI
- Good luck to all 27,000 participants in the Edinburgh Marathon festival this weekend (including our Chris in the half marathon!)
- #TaxTipTuesday Start-ups - keep your receipts! Pre-trading expenditure for upto 7 years can be claimed when you start trading
- @yposition_j Thank you, much appreciated!
- @ProfitableFirm @ginasj Thanks for the kind words! Is there a way we can help? You can phone us on 01313386150 to discuss further
- Do Not Rely on HMRC VAT Advice http://t.co/LDgqz0VEBW
View More: twitter.com/OneAccounting